Our team is one of the secrets of our success. We are artists, craftsmen, dreamers, and managers. Everyone brings something unique to the table and our collective passion, excitement, and attention to detail explain why we exceed our clients’ expectations time and again.
We are always searching for great people to join our team and we have many growing roles including:
- Sales – Inbound and outbound lead generation and relationship building to close sales
- Marketing – Online marketing to generate leads and build more brand awareness
- Administrative – Jack of all trades who ensures day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Project Management – Manage client projects from beginning to end
- Graphic Design – Design concept art and graphics for attractions using Adobe Creative Cloud
- 3D Modeling – Design 3D models for CNC routers and foam sculptors
- Sculpting – Sculpt blocks of foam into beautiful props and pieces of art
- Carpentry – Use every tool under the sun to fabricate props for attractions and theming
- Painting – Airbrush painting by hand in both black and white light environments
Our team members work in-house at our Theme Factory or on-location at client sites, depending on the role. If you’re looking for full-time, part-time, or freelance work and you feel your skills and talents could help grow our company, we encourage you to apply. Even if you’re an artisan with a skill that isn’t listed above, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please download the application below, fill it out email it with your resume to jobs@theWOWeffect.com.