Discover the place where imagination meets innovation!
Creative Works, Inc. is a full-service prop builder and attractions provider to theme parks, museums, family entertainment centers, restaurants, tourist attractions, and other venues. For over a decade now, we have brought ideas to life with a talented team of designers, sculptors, craftsmen, and artisans, known throughout the industry as the "Theme Team", and are proud to have delivered the WOW Effect to a wide variety of destinations across the globe. Today our 33,000 square foot production facility, combined with our talented team enable us to handle any size project.
Creative Works is seeking additional members to its installation crew to travel around North America and abroad to install attractions in amusement facilities. The right candidate has hands-on experience with tools and can perform carpentry skills on the fly. They are very responsible and personable and will work longer hours during the day (8 to 12 depending on project timing) to get the project done. They are an essential element and provide the finished product to our clients in a professional, well executed and timely installation.
If you’re looking for something different and unique – we’ve got it and encourage you to apply.
(view us online: www.thewoweffect.com)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the delivery of elements
• Unload the semi-truck, crate or skid at the job site and stage the goods for installation
• Follow blueprint-like readings for placement of the pieces
• Install the various pieces using common carpentry skills and tools
• Tie in and transition all pieces to reflect the original creative idea sold to the client
• Exhibit courteous and professional mannerisms while on the job
• Record all notes on our Review Checklist relating to the project
• Wrap, Pack and Ship Items for Projects
• Quality Control of Finished Props in Warehouse
Keys to success
• Work under pressure
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Being able to find solutions to uncommon issues and make decisions
• Demonstrate logical reasoning and thoughtful insights when it comes to problem-solving
• Understand and run various carpentry tools efficiently
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years in construction
• Valid driver’s license
• Traveling required (valid Passport preferred)
• Able to lift 100 pounds
Pay and Benefits
• Travel, per diem paid when on the road
• Pay rate is $12 – $14 per hour, based on experience