Join Our Inc. 5000 Company
We made the Inc. 5000 list, which means we’re one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. In fact, we’re number 61 on the list of fastest-growing companies in the state of Indiana.
We pride ourselves on creating an amazing culture where our employees can grow professionally and personally. Every company says this, but we can actually prove it!
Here are some results from an anonymous survey given to our employees:
- 95% of employees strongly agree with this phrase: “I find my job interesting and challenging”
- The 3 most common words used to describe our work environment were Fun, Creative, and Challenging
And here are some employee comments from that same survey:
- “I love my job, plain and simple!”
- “The owners at Creative Works have created a culture where we can celebrate our wins, but we’re always striving to improve. They care about the team, and they give us the resources and benefits to help us grow professionally and personally.”
- “Creative Works is an awesome place to work and our owners genuinely care about us as individuals. I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else!”
- “This is a great company to work for.”
- “Creative Works truly cares about empowering their employees and seeing them succeed in both business and personal. We’re not just a team, we’re a family, that I am proud to be a part of!”
Our team is one of the secrets of our success. We are artists, craftsmen, dreamers, and managers. Everyone brings something unique to the table and our collective passion, excitement, and attention to detail explain why we exceed our clients’ expectations time and again.
We have high expectations for everyone on our team. It’s the only way we can deliver amazing products and services. Our team is passionate, hungry, and always striving for more. Does this sound like a good fit for you? Then keep reading to see what positions we have open.
We are always searching for great people to join our team and we have many growing roles including:
- Sales – Inbound and outbound lead generation and relationship building to close sales
- Marketing – Online marketing to generate leads and build more brand awareness
- Administrative – Jack of all trades who ensures day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Project Management – Manage client projects from beginning to end
- Graphic Design – Design concept art and graphics for attractions using Adobe Creative Cloud
- 3D Modeling – Design 3D models for CNC routers and foam sculptors
- Sculpting – Sculpt blocks of foam into beautiful props and pieces of art
- Carpentry – Use every tool under the sun to fabricate props for attractions and theming
- Painting – Airbrush painting by hand in both black and white light environments
- Quality Control – Final quality check and packing before projects are shipped out
- Installation – Road warriors who install our attractions around the world
- Support – Assist clients with troubleshooting and technical support
We’re constantly growing and you can find our open positions listed below. Click a link to learn more about the position and apply. If believe you have the skill sets to help Creative Works and an applicable job isn’t listed below, we want to hear from you! Please complete the application. Additionally, you can email your resume/portfolio to jobs@theWOWeffect.com.
To view all open positions directly in Indeed, click here.
Lead Attraction Installer
Mooresville, IN 46158 | Full-time | Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
Electronics Inventory Associate
Mooresville, IN | Full-time | Salary: $15.00 /hour