Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Please read fully before applying as this role involves a few things.
Are you interested new technology? Do you enjoy a fast paced unconventional work day? Our culture at Creative Works is fun, energetic, and professional. We are seeking a new full time member in our rapidly growing Arcade Attraction Department to fulfill a role on our in house technical support team.
Internal / external support and help desk calls during both business hours. Post installation sales for warranties, service plans, as well as product upgrades. Prior experience with Low Voltage wiring and electronics. Basic Coding and Concept Design. Arduino / Rasberry Pi experience is a plus. Creative concepts and development including Escape Rooms, Laser Tag, Special Effect Lighting, Virtual Reality and Arcade Attractions.
If you’re looking for something different and unique – we’ve got it and encourage you to apply. (view us online: www.thewoweffect.com)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help desk – able to handle internal and external support cases by phone, email, or chat (rotating on call schedule that includes evenings/weekends)
- Post installation sales (warranties, service plans, as well as product upgrades)
- Concept to implementation for various projects
- Strong aptitude for learning and self teaching
- Low voltage wiring and PCB development
- Problem solving common PC errors
- Network design and implementation
- Internal IT and data management
- After hours on call support monthly swing shifts (nights and weekends)
- Strong written and oral communication
Keys to success
- Must be able to work well with others and communicate status and concerns in a positive manner. Must be able to follow the directions of the project manager and complete individual tasks independently in order to accomplish tasks with high confidence and quality.
- Able to see tasks start to finish
- Work well under pressure
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills for using our various online cloud-based tools and software programs
- Able to find solutions to uncommon issues and make decisions
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and thoughtful insights when it comes to problem-solving
- Experience in a technical or related field (IT, Audio Video, telecommunications, etc)
- Proficient in small electronic repairs and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows advanced settings and configurations
- General knowledge of low voltage wiring
- Safe use of power and hand tools
- Previous experience with arduino coding and low voltage is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time 12 pm 9 pm M-F with rotating on call weekends
Base Salary: $40 – $45k /year – plus commissions, quarterly bonus opportunities, health, dental, 401K, flexible PTO Policy.
Go to all jobs