Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Do you want to be a part of a unique company unlike anything else in the Indianapolis area? Are you the type of person that can get stuff done, and do it with style? If so, Creative Works may be just the place you are looking for! We specialize in the amusement business fabricating props, golf courses, arcade games, laser tag attractions, escape rooms, virtual reality and more, including that one-of-a-kind giant widget no one else can build. People dream it and we make it.
We are now over 22 years old and continue to add to our team to help fuel our continued growth. We were just recently named as one of INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies in America two times in a row and are top 60 here in Indiana. Inside our walls, you’ll find lots of creative people who are passionate about what they do and make. Every day is different with new challenges.
We are seeking a new full-time member in our rapidly growing team to fulfill a role on our in house technical support team. Are you someone who loves a fast-paced, unconventional workday? We are looking for someone who is interested in new technology, who has incredible customer service and can handle internal and external support and help desk calls.
Entry shift is 12 pm – 9 pm but could change depending on scheduling needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prior experience with low voltage wiring and electronics
- Basic coding and concept design
- Arduino / Rasberry Pi experience is a plus
- Creative concepts and development including escape rooms, laser tag, special effect lighting, virtual reality, and arcade attractions
- Help Desk – Able to handle internal and external support cases by phone, email, or chat (a rotating on-call schedule that includes evenings/weekends)
- Post-installation sales (warranties, service plans, as well as product upgrades)
- Concept to implementation for various projects
- Strong aptitude for learning and self-teaching
- Low voltage wiring and PCB development
- Problem-solving common PC errors
- Network design and implementation
- Internal IT and data management
- Strong written and oral communication
Keys to success:
- Must be able to work well with others and communicate status and concerns in a positive manner
- Must be able to follow the directions of the manager and complete individual tasks independently in order to accomplish tasks with high confidence and quality.
- Able to see tasks start to finish
- Work well under pressure
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills for using our various online cloud-based tools and software programs
- Able to find solutions to uncommon issues and make decisions
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and thoughtful insights when it comes to problem-solving
- Experience in a technical or related field (IT, audio video, telecommunications, etc)
- Proficient in small electronic repairs and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows advanced settings and configurations
- General knowledge of low voltage wiring
- Safe use of power and hand tools
- Previous experience with Arduino coding and low voltage is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience
- Quarterly Bonus / Employee Incentive Plan
- Health benefits available
- 401k opportunities available
Please provide an introductory letter to help us better understand who you are, what your skills are, and why you would like to join our team. Thank you.
Go to all jobs