Salary: $35,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
Do you love internet marketing? Do you enjoy building websites? Are you constantly creating online content and generating business leads? Then Creative Works may be just the place you are looking for! We specialize in building immersive attractions for the amusement industry, including laser tag arenas, mini golf courses, escape rooms, virtual reality, and more.
Our company just turned 21 years old and we are one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies in the country.
We are looking for an Online Marketing Coordinator to help fuel our continued growth. This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing, while working closely with our Media Coordinator and the VP of Sales.
As the Online Marketing Coordinator, you will manage all the online content for the company. You will update/develop websites, create landing pages, review Google Analytics, write marketing copy, manage social media, and more. You’ll also have the opportunity to help with “offline” marketing projects, including trade show planning.
If you love online marketing, this is your chance to work for a truly unique company.
The first few months of this position will be heavily focused on building websites. Once those projects are complete, the workload will balance to include more of the other responsibilities listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the update to our main company website (thewoweffect.com) on WordPress
- Manage the update to our educational website (lasertag360.com) on WordPress
- Manage our e-commerce store (creativepropshop.com) on BigCommerce
- Create landing pages and marketing funnels to bring in new leads for our sales team
- Create our process for reviewing Google Analytics metrics
- Design graphics for websites, email marketing, and social media
- Write press releases about our recent projects around the world
- Write educational articles, blogs, and how-to guides for our websites
- Schedule posts and messaging on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo)
- Manage our community engagement on social media platforms
- Assist with the planning and execution of LaserTAG360, a 2-day educational event we host about opening and operating a laser tag attraction
- Assist with tasks for trade shows, conferences, and other events where we exhibit
Keys to Success
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write well and easily convey a message/story
- A “can-do” attitude. We’re a small company and you’ll be asked to work on projects that may be outside your experience
- Eager to learn new skills and tackle projects outside the scope of this job description
- Enthusiasm to learn about our FUN industry and how our Marketing Department can deliver value to our clients
- Be highly organized, detailed, accurate and able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Be a team player. Every company says they want team players, but we truly believe that working together as a team is far more important than striving for individual recognition
Qualifications and Requirements
- Required: 1 to 3 years marketing experience
- Required: Ability to manage Google Analytics beyond the surface-level basics
- Required: Strong writing ability, especially story-driven marketing copy (we expect writing samples)
- Required: Social media management for a company. We currently use Sprout Social software
- Required: Facebook ad management using a Facebook business account
- Preferred: Photoshop and designing online graphics
- Preferred: CRM/Marketing automation platform experience. We currently use Infusionsoft
- Preferred: Experience managing an e-commerce store
- Preferred: 4-year degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or related fields
Pay and Benefits
- Compensation based on experience ($35,000 – $42,000)
- Company Incentive Plan
- Health benefits available
- Matching 401k available
- Flexible PTO Policy
Go to all jobs