Mooresville, IN 46158
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Do you want to be a part of a unique company unlike anything else in the Indianapolis area? Are you the type of person that can get stuff done, and do it with style? Then Creative Works may be just the place you are looking for! We specialize in the amusement business fabricating props, golf courses, arcade games, laser tag attractions, escape rooms, virtual reality and more, including that one-of-a-kind giant widget no one else can build. People dream it and we make it.
We are now over 22 years old and continue to add to our team to help fuel our continued growth. We were just recently named as one of INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies in America two times in a row and are top 60 here in Indiana. Inside our walls, you’ll find lots of creative people who are passionate about what they do and make. Every day is different with new challenges.
We are seeking a motivated individual that has the ability to work hand in hand with our Project Management and Installation Teams. We are looking for a highly detailed individual that can think outside the box in our fast-paced environment, and make decisions on the fly while considering all costs and variables. The ability to project manage multiple logistical channels that all must come together for just in time delivery and installation of projects is critical to this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage All Travel:
- Schedule all flight, hotel, and car reservations for our Installation teams along with our Sales and Support teams utilizing corporate travel booking sites through Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Hotel Engine, National Car Rental, etc.
- Manage our corporate travel programs and benefits, including the use of accumulated credits and miles.
- Research new travel benefit offerings that may help the company.
- Maintain our scheduling software for travelers to easily check their travel plans and arrangements
- Assist our teams in situations of missed or delayed flights, car rental problems, etc as needed (this can sometimes include evenings and weekends)
Outbound Shipping and Logistics:
- Handle all outgoing shipping for projects and trade shows, including domestic and international, by scheduling FTL and LTL truck loads or containers
- Prepare international customs documents when necessary
- Maintain relationships with our shipping companies and brokers
- File insurance claims on damaged, late or lost shipments
- Assist with shipment issues as needed (this can sometimes include evenings and weekends)
Schedule Temporary Labor and Equipment Rentals:
- Handle booking temporary labor for client projects and installations as needed to assist with the load, unload, or installation of projects
- Handle all tool rental requirements from our partners such as Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, etc as needed
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an office setting.
- Proficient with the Google ecosystem (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have good customer service.
- Must work well under pressure with fast deadlines.
- Available to work 40-45 hours per week including occasional evenings and weekends as needed for items related to travel for our teams on the road.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation based on experience
- Quarterly Bonus / Employee Incentive Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits available
- 401k opportunities available
Please provide an introductory letter to help us better understand who you are, what your skills are, and why you would like to join our team. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Go to all jobs