Hologate Virtual Reality
Own for as little as $2,825 per month! Finance with our approved lenders.
We’re thrilled to introduce Hologate, the next level of immersive entertainment. We partnered with Hologate from Germany to bring this virtual reality attraction exclusively to North America. Hologate brings advanced graphic technology and immersion with a small footprint that will fit just about anywhere. This high-end turnkey system is easy to operate and perfectly complements laser tag, bowling, trampolines, or any other anchor attraction.
Virtual reality is the hottest topic in the family entertainment industry. But so far, other options on the market have been prohibitively expensive or lacked the right technology to deliver a WOW experience. As a business owner, you need the right balance of cost, space allocation, and revenue. Hologate fits the bill and it’s the virtual reality answer you’ve been looking for.
Download this presentation to learn how Hologate can boost your bottom line
Space is a premium in any entertainment facility, which is why Hologate is designed to be compact. This 4-player mini attraction takes up less than 300-square-feet. The open-air layout allows spectators to see the players and take in the action on the monitors above the playing space.
When players put on the VR headset, they are immediately transported to a new world; a new reality. Depending on the game mode selected, they either work together or compete head-to-head for the high score. The intense graphics on the 90fps headset make every motion feel real; no lagging, no buffering, and no motion sickness.
SimuraiSimurai has 2 unique game modes: Simurai and Simurai Arena.
Simurai is a team-based cooperative shooter game that will challenge all your skills. Together with up to 4 players, your mission is to defend a futuristic base. Work together as a team to fend off waves of menacing alien mech-spiders, robots, and drones to prepare yourselves to defeat bigger enemies like the giant Sumo-Bot and the mighty Dragon-Boss. Power-ups will transform your blaster and give you special powers.
Simurai Arena is a highly competitive, highly addictive player vs. player game. Challenge your opponents in this hi-tech version of ‘capture the flag'. Claim towers in the arena for your team and try to prevent your enemies to gain too much territory. Teleport yourself to higher ground and pick a power-up for strategic advantage to eliminate your opponent before they eliminate you. This game opens up the option to run virtual reality tournaments and engages beginners. advanced players and spectators equally.
Cold ClashExperience a snow ball fight like never before. Maneuver your hovercraft on a frozen lake to collect golden coins, but watch out for your opponents and the crazy yeti as they both shoot icy snowballs at you. Seek out the power-ups to give your snowball shooting, super powers. This family friendly game will entice you with it´s cute and unique look and is a guaranteed virtual reality party smash. Oh, one last thing… beware of the yellow snowballs.
This genre-defining zombie shooter boasts high-end photo realistic graphics. As a new recruit of the Z.W.A.T - Zombie Weapons And Tactical Team - you learn to defeat the hordes using an arsenal of futuristic weapons. But beware, the Zombyte virus is spreading! Utilizing the latest laser scanning and photogrammetry technology, real locations were digitized to realize a never seen before never-before-seen level of immersion. Coming to the Hologate platform in summer 2018. Do you dare to take on the invasion with your friends?
Technology specs are great, but how do they translate to success for you? Here are just a few of the great benefits you’ll see from Hologate:
- Touch Screen Technology – We have a simple touch-screen control panel for your staff to operate the attraction. There’s no complex training required.
- Multiple Game Modes – This isn’t just a singular game. With multiple game modes, it encourages your guests to come back again and again. Plus we frequently release new games.
- Wide Demographics – Most people associate virtual reality with a first-person shooter experience. We offer a lot more than that, and even have games that cater to very young guests, from ages 7-10.
- Modular Components – There’s nothing worse than wanting to upgrade your technology, only to find that your new part isn’t compatible with the system. This is why all components are built to be backwards and forwards compatible.
- Compact Design – Space is always hard to come by in entertainment facilities, so this attraction is designed to fit just about anywhere. Up to 4 people can play at once in a space less than 300 square feet.
- Fast ROI – With so many players in such a small space, this mini attraction packs a punch. It has the best size-to-revenue ratio in the virtual reality market.