Laser Tag Arenas
If you want to increase revenue and impact guests, your laser tag arena has to deliver an EPIC experience! Laser tag is one of the most profitable attractions in the industry, especially when done right. It can can increase profitability across the board for an FEC: better birthday party packages, higher food and beverage sales, and increased arcade play. Plus you reach the important adult and Millennial demographic.
Laser tag is a big investment with huge ROI potential, but sometimes the options in the market are confusing and overwhelming. We want to guide you along your journey and provide the resources to help you make the right decision for your business, your needs, and your goals.
Click the button below to download a free report that details the questions you should ask every laser tag company you’re considering working with.
Free Report: The 6 Most Important Questions to Ask When Researching Laser Tag
Your Laser Tag Attraction
We believe memorable experiences make people happier.
As a business owner, you have to compete with rapidly advancing in-home entertainment technology: 4k screens, realistic gaming graphics, and unlimited online streaming of movies and shows. The only way to get these consumers out of their homes and into your center is to provide an amazing experience they can’t get anywhere else.
Your turnkey laser tag arena is customized to meet the needs for your market. We combine your vision with inspiration from the latest movies and video games to create the best experience possible. Your customers will feel a sense of familiar and foreign elements inside an engaging and immersive environment.
We help you get your customers off the couch and boost your revenue with amazing laser tag experiences they can’t get at home. We do this by incorporating the 3 key factors found in any successful attraction: story-driven, social, and immersive.
Download This Report to Learn How Laser Tag Can Get Customers Off the Couch
Effects and Interactive Arenas
The best laser tag arenas have lighting, sound, video, and fog effects that create an interactive environment. These “DMX scenes” are triggered by players who use the laser tag equipment to perform an action (such as tagging a base or target). In order to accomplish this, the arena must be integrated with the laser tag equipment.
In our 20+ years, we’ve integrated with just about every laser tag equipment vendor in the industry. We have a staff of 8 highly skilled technicians with backgrounds in computers, video production, lighting design, audio engineering, and software control. This allows us to create amazing atmospheres that WOW guests and keep them coming back.
Too often companies will talk about having the best themes, or the best quality, or the best props. These factors are obviously important, but they are not enough. Who’s going to work with your architects, contractors, electricians, inspectors and fire marshals? Who will educate these people and manage the process? As a pioneer in the industry, we’ve successfully managed this process more times than anyone else. When you partner with us, we will make your journey a whole lot easier.
Education and Support
The process takes time, and we know you’re not going to make a laser tag decision today. The early part of this process is all about education. We want to give you the tools, knowledge, and resources to be successful. To this end, we created an event called 360 Event. During this 2.5-day educational boot camp, you’ll learn how to successfully open and operator immersive attractions at your entertainment center.. We host 360 Event 3 times every year, so you’re never more than a few months away from the next event.
Our relationship with you goes beyond fabrication and installation. Our support team is available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. Even the most robust and high end equipment will have issues from time to time. If these issues come up with your attractions, you want to know you’re working with a company who has your back at all times. When something goes wrong during a busy time for your entertainment center, we are here to immediately help you and make sure your problems are addressed and fixed as quick as possible.
Amusement Mastery Training
Our clients gain access to Amusement Mastery, a collection of video training courses for laser tag. This platform helps you and your team be more efficient and deliver better customer experiences. Here’s what you can expect from this course:
- Understanding the laser tag experience
- Why live briefing is important
- How to build a brief
- How to efficiently move guests through the attraction
- Learn the tools and equipment
- And much more
Whether you’re opening a new laser tag facility or adding this attraction to an existing business, you want to WOW your customers. You’re not in the entertainment business to simply be “good enough”, and neither are we. We strive to build the best laser tag attractions, and we want to work with you. We’re the largest laser tag arena designer and builder in the world, with more than 250 laser tag installations in the last few years alone.
That’s great, but what does it mean for you?
It means peace of mind. We empower you with the resources and project management services that are vital to your success: coordination with your architect and general contractor, build-out recommendations and best practices, checklists and training materials, technical support, and a whole lot more.
In this industry, some companies are partners and others are vendors. At Creative Works, we believe in being a partner. Do you want to work with a vendor who disappears after the install is done? Or do you want a true partner who is offering resources and advice during every step of your journey?
Take a look at some of the work we’ve done for our amazing clients below, and request a quote to see what we can build for you.
Samples Of Our Work
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much space do I need for laser tag? This depends on how many players you want to fit in the arena. All in, you need 150-182 square feet per player. This is divided up between the arena, the vesting room, the briefing room, and the control room.
- What laser tag equipment should I use? It makes no difference to us, as our arenas are flexible enough to work with any equipment. We regularly work with 5 of the best equipment vendors on the market: Delta Strike, iCombat, Laser Blast, Laserforce, and Zone Laser Tag. Get in touch with them to see which equipment best suits your needs.
- What theme should I choose for my arena? This depends on a lot of variables like your geographic location, the demographic you want to reach, the existing competition, etc. This article is a good starting point for research. Request a quote and we can learn more about your situation during the discovery call. Then we can make some educated recommendations.
- Are your arenas custom designed? Our laser tag arenas are all built to be immersive themed environments. You might choose a visual aesthetic that is more common among laser tag attractions (like a space adventure), or you might have a completely custom theme designed around your own intellectual property. In every case, our design team creates custom layouts and architectural prints specifically for your space (size, shape, flow, etc). There is no one-size-fits-all with these attractions.
- How much does a laser tag attraction cost? This is impossible to answer without knowing more. Every arena we build is custom for that particular project, and everyone’s needs are different. Request a quote so we can learn more about your project and we can put together a proposal that fits your needs and budget.