Cosmic Golf Courses
Mini golf is a fun, family-friendly attraction that has been successful for operators around the world. America has been putting on mini golf courses for over 100 years, and this attraction’s popularity isn’t slowing down any time soon. It’s a family friendly game that’s suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Black light mini golf (AKA Cosmic Golf) is unique and takes traditional mini golf to a whole new dimension. Much like laser tag, black light environments greatly enhance the mini golf experience. Players experience 3D props that glow with more vibrant colors, murals that “pop” on every surface, and better lighting effects that are integrated throughout the course. Plus, it’s extremely flexible and can fit in just about any space, regardless of shape or layout. Cosmic Golf will help you entertain and engage customers of all ages.
Free Report: The 5 Most Important Questions to Ask When Researching Mini Golf
Every mini golf vendor talks about having the best themes, the best designs, the best quality, and the best props. What makes us different? You. We are different because we focus on you. We use our 22+ years of attraction design experience to create a theme and layout that uniquely fits your needs and goals. We customize every course design to fit your specific space. Nothing is cookie-cutter and nothing is forced.
Energize Your Course With Electric Edging
After months of research and development, we’re thrilled to announce an invention that will change mini golf forever: Electric Edging.
Electric Edging is a new invention that revolutionizes the indoor mini golf experience. For decades, mini golf designers had been using the same brick-like edging materials in their courses. Electric Edging changes the game; it’s a patented product made of highly durable plastic composite material. Electric Edging takes professional grade LED lighting and DMX technology and applies it to the mini golf experience.
Electric Edging is made of an opaque plastic material and internally lit with LED lights. It illuminates mini golf courses in a way that’s never been done before. The lights are programmed to constantly rotate colors, giving life to each hole and making them a dynamic part of the experience. This technology makes your course edging “pop” more than traditional painted bricks ever could.
Not only does Electric Edging look visually stunning, but there are endless possibilities for making the edging interactive with triggers and DMX controls. Request a Quote to see how Electric Edging can enhance your golf course design and deliver an amazing experience that will get your customers off the couch.
Download This Presentation to Learn How Cosmic Golf can Improve your Attraction Mix
It’s a journey to add a mini golf course. You can’t just snap your fingers and have a new attraction installed…it’s more complicated than that. You have architects, contractors, electricians, inspectors and fire marshals who are involved in the process. Who’s going to help you when issues come up? Who’s going to be there to educate all of these people? Who’s going to manage the entire process from beginning to end? We are. On top of delivering an amazing attraction, we have dedicated project managers who will take care of everything and guide you to the finish line.
Why should you choose us? Actually, this is the wrong question. Again, any company can drone on about having the best people, the best process, or the best anything. The better question to ask is this: Why are we right for you? Our focus is on you: your business, your mini golf course, and your customers. If you’re ready to see what we can build for you, request a quote below!
Samples Of Our Work
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much space do I need for mini golf? The average space required is about 250 square feet per hole. This can adjust slightly depending on the layout of your space.
- How many holes should I do? Most customers choose a 9-hole course, but there’s no need to pigeonhole yourself into conventional golf standards. We’ve built successful courses with 6, 9, 12, or 18 holes.
- How much money can mini golf make? A lot! Mini golf has been around for 100 years, and people love playing it. Your revenue depends on how much you charge per game, but most of our courses deliver an ROI of 9-18 months.
- What is actually included in the purchase of a mini golf attraction? Everything you need to get your attraction up and running will be included. That includes balls, putters, scorecards, pencils and display racks. Our Creative Prop Shop also gives you access to restock on any of these items and any additional items you might need.
- How much does a mini golf course cost? This is impossible to answer without knowing more. Every course we build is custom for that particular project, and everyone’s needs are different. Request a quote so we can learn more about your project and we can put together a proposal that fits your needs and budget.
For the last two years, we’ve been honored to be recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company. We’re proud of this distinction, which represents our commitment to thorough customer satisfaction and attention to detail in everything we do. Let us use our experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals.